The Book Lovers Book Club meets on the first Monday of every month at 6:30 pm in the auditorium, to discuss a variety of titles including some nonfiction. Titles are selected six months to a year in advance and members take turns facilitating.
- October 2 - Take my Hand by Dolen Perkins-Valdez
- November 6 - The Cloisters by Katy Hays
- December 4 - The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- January 8 - Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
- February 5 - Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The Clemmons Cookbook Club meets in the library auditorium on the third Wednesday of every month at 12:30 pm. Members choose a recipe from a preselected book, make the recipe and bring it in for tasting. Come in by Monday before our Wednesday meeting to make a recipe selection. Everyone is welcome, but you must bring a dish to share.
Here are the themes for the upcoming events:
- January - Soups & Stews
- February - Heart Healthy Cuisine
- March - Irish Cuisine or Something Green
- April - Easy, Stress-Free Favorites
- May - Tea Party
- June - Hispanic Cuisine
- July - Salads, Fresh Fruits & Veggies
- August - Cuisine from Around the World
- September - Crock Pot/Slow Cooker Favorites
- October - Appetizers and Hors d'oeuvres
- November - Easy Side Dishes
- December - Historic Holiday Dishes
Call 336-703-2920 for more information.