Frequently Asked Questions

QHow do I report nuisance problems such as dogs who bark all night?
APlease call the Sheriff's Office at (336) 727-2112.Top
QHow do I take out a Civil Process?
AGo to the Clerk of Courts Office on the 2nd floor of the Hall of Justice located at 201 North Main Street in downtown Winston-Salem.Top
QHow do I send packages to an inmate?
AInmates are not allowed to receive packages.Top
QHow do I send money to an inmate?
ASee the Inmate Commissary webpage.Top