Spark Your Fundraising Efforts
Posted on 7/31/2012
Foundation Directory Online is a must-have for your nonprofit's fundraising efforts. With more than 100,000 grantmaker profiles and over 2.4 million records, you can search by key words to find funding opportunities for your organization.
Link your nonprofit's funding needs to grantors who have given to similar causes. Foundation Directory Online Professional (FDO) is available for library card holders to use free of charge at the Central Library. The Nonprofit Resource Center on the second floor of the Central Library is a Cooperating Collection of the Foundation Center in New York City. Because we are a Cooperating Collection, we are able to provide the Foundation Directory Online at the Professional level which includes:
- Detailed grantmaker profiles, including trustees, officers, donors and recent IRS form 990s
- Detailed grant descriptions searchable by ZIP code, congressional district, city, state, and more
- Profiles of more than 12,000 grantmaking public charities and over 1,200 corporate giving programs
- Power Search instantly searches nine Foundation Center databases, including grantmakers and grants
- Interactive maps and charts
- Unique funder portfolios featuring foundation news, publications, RFPs, social media, job postings and more
Make an appointment to use Foundation Directory Online Professional by calling the Information Services Department at 703-3020.